We are looking out for a Senior Java Developer / Forgerock SME.
Working within a team of developers and solutions architects, you will act as the lead consultant to provide an in-depth knowledge of Forgerock technology (OpenIDM, OpenAM, OpenDJ) and provide deep experience and knowledge on Identity and Access Management technologies – IAM, SSO, IDM and AM.
You should be a hands on consultants capable of working as a member of team but also capable of working closely with the client.
– Leading and creating Identity & Access Management (IAM) technical delivery of Open IDM, Open AM components for Identropy clients.
– Ensuring appropriate collection and analysis of technical/functional requirements based on critical client IAM use cases and expectations.
– Works closely with project IAM Architect or Practice Manager to identify key IAM technical components as aligned to project requirements, assist in prioritizing development efforts, catalog IAM component to project requirements, and assign them to project use cases and sprints.
– Conduct in-depth technical IAM research, needs assessments and performance analysis to support, design, and develop new technical IAM components for clients.
At least 2 years of design and development experience in ForgeRock tools such as OpenAM, OpenDJ, and OpenIDM.
– At least 5 years of development experience in Java/J2EE web applications.
– Federation: SAML, OAuth 2.0, Liberty, OpenID Connect, etc.
– Development experience working with LDAP protocol and LDAP Servers (preferably OpenDJ/OpenDS).
– Experience with OpenIDM development: User provisioning, profile synchronization, and workflow.
– UI Customization
– Excellent Verbal and written communication skills
Education : BE/B. Tech (Computers, IT )
Experience : 3 to 12 Years
Functional Area: Web Application Development.
Key Skills :Python, Django, Mysql, Django, Linux, Jquery.
Desired Candidate Profile :
Interested candidates can send their resumes to email@example.com with the following details…
1. Suitable time for Face to Face Interview
2. Current CTC
3. Expected CTC
4. Notice Period
Position – Content Writer (preferably fresher)
Education – Graduate/ Post Graduate in English Major or Mass communication
Job Description –
Functional Area – Content Writing
Key skills –
Desired Candidate Profile – Very good in communication skills
Year of experience: 1 to 2 yrs.