Search by Categories:
Search by Solutions/Services:
Search by Technology:
Search by Industry:
By admin, April 23, 2014
Customer Profile: Our US based client, DNA Motoring is a leading specialty manufacturer, wholesaler and retailer of auto performance parts and accessories that serve the automotive aftermarket.
E-Commerce is more than a new business model. It is a great opportunity for most of the traditional industries to build a Brand from scratch. Integrating all the E-Commerce channels with existing business models using OpenERP provides the most flexible and extensive solution to the companies in the E-Commerce business or to be in the E-Commerce business. E-Commerce and ERP integration truly optimizes sales, keeps all systems running in sync to serve the customers 24/7, 365 days a year and reaches maximum order fulfilment potential.
The client has their e-commerce platform with almost 1000+ products categorized in around 200 categories and growing. With growth in their online presence, it was becoming really hard for them to manage it with other system. There was no centrally available data regarding incoming/outgoing orders of products; the existing software was lacking in financial management capabilities; and there was no way to track inventory and monitor stock levels, which led to significant problems in procurement and warehouse operations. What’s more, their shipping tool was non-scalable in-terms of volume of business.
The client’s major requirements were as followed:
• Management of eInvoicing & Payments
• Enabling of Notes
• Accounting and Finance
• Sales Management
• Warehouse Management
• Purchase Management.
They wanted a system which could help them in monitoring their entire manufacturing process, facilitate them for quality control, inventory monitoring, and advance reporting in case of any call backs or defects.
Leo TechnoSoft’s expert team developed an ERP application for 2-way Synchronization between the ShipStation, QuickBooks, PayPal and Authorize.net, UPS applications and OpenERP 7.0.
The OpenERP application serves as a central data system where it pulls orders of users in online market place from the ShipStation application and syncs with QuickBooks (accounting software) to grab product data.
We also modified existing modules and created custom modules to let client’s customer service department handle Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA), add notes to orders, send refund requests via button on specific order screen, create new or additional shipments, etc.
The solution focused on streamlining these various processes in a way that would enhancing operational efficiency and enable multiple departments to communicate more readily and synchronize their respective activities.
• OpenERP 7.0
• Admin Area: Form to sync with ShipStation and QuickBooks.
• Message Centre: User can see the inbox and send messages to internal contacts.
• Inventory Centre: User can fetch the inventory status data from the QuickBooks.
• Order Centre: User can see all orders from all stores.
• Order view: User can see the detail description of order.
• Setting Users and Permissions: Admin can add user and assign role or delete user and also create or delete roles.
• Email Customer: User can send mail to customer.
• Refund Request: User can make refund request to admin or authorized person, this request will contain the information of order. Then admin/ authorized user will refund money to that customer via PayPal or Amazon.
• Submit Return: User can submit return to customer by choosing the transaction account of PayPal or Amazon according to the marketplace store.
• Copy to new order: In case when any product (item) from the order item list left to ship, by this action button user can make copy of the order(add a manual order with same information). And then user can modify the order and then ship to customer.
• Streamlined the entire manufacturing process, from production to sales.
• Business working environment has become noticeably more dynamic and target-driven due to access to real-time reporting.
• Increased the efficiency of operations, logistics and finance by 20% by reducing manual processes.
• Inventory levels and packed and unpacked stock could be easily tracked for effective sales and purchase planning.
• Improved efficiency, synchronicity and sales in auto performance parts and accessories manufacturing operation.
• Customer support of company has become more efficient now as they have access to all the stock, sales and purchase related data. With all customers’ past purchases in system and analyzed company is now running various marketing activities based on buying activities of customers.