Search by Categories:
Search by Solutions/Services:
Search by Technology:
Search by Industry:
By admin, July 9, 2010
• Develop a system that would aim to generate figures depicting the project sales for future 24 months.
• Forecast procurement needs for the same duration based on the Sales Forecast figures.
• Forecast purchases to be made over the course of next 24 months
• Indicate the amount of revenue that can be generated from the products that client plans to purchase and subsequently sell to the customers.
• Windows OS
The SPFS developed by Leo TechnoSoft comprises of Administration Sub system and Purchase & Sales Forecasting Sub System. The Sales & Forecasting Subsystem is further divided into two separate modules namely Sales and Purchase modules. The administrator is able to manage the information regarding the products, customers, salesmen, purchase staff, and suppliers; these amounts to populating the system with the information or modifying the existing information in the system.
The purchase staff user can generate reports on current stock for each product category, can perform monthly stock import, monthly sales import from the excel sheets, view sales/purchase forecasting reports for each salesman, and customer, modify salesman sales information feed, modify historical data, add incoming stock into the system and delete the record of the stock once the stock has arrived at the destination region. The sales forecasting generates the sales forecast for each product, customer and for each salesman.
• Forecasting Application Development for Sales
• Supply Chain catering to Retail
• Manufacturing & BFSI Engineering
About Leo TechnoSoft
Leo TechnoSoft is Outsourced Software Product Development Company with innovation centers in LA, Chicago and India. The Company expertise covers BI, SaaS based applications, Cloud Computing, Migration, Integration, Cross Platform, Testing, Mobility, Big Data, Product Development, SharePoint, SaaS Tenant and IoT Integrations.
To know more about Leo TechnoSoft, contact us at email@example.com or call us at 407-965-5509.