Search by Categories:
Search by Solutions/Services:
Search by Technology:
Search by Industry:
By admin, August 15, 2017
Customer Profile:Our client, Emergency Medicine Associates (EMA), formed in 1971, is the largest provider of Emergency Services in Germantown, Maryland. EMA is a regional group of Physicians and Mid-Level Providers who practice at hospitals in Maryland and Virginia. EMA also provides hospital-based Pediatric, Critical Care, House Officer, Neonatal, and Occupational Medicine coverage at several hospitals in the region.
Today, healthcare providers are looking for better, secured and more efficient ways to share information within their organization and with outside key suppliers, partners, and clients. Microsoft SharePoint enables organizations to jumpstart with robust and secured portal to facilitate information sharing both within organizations and over the Internet.
SharePoint development company follow a client centric approach to provide secure and robust SharePoint app development solutions according to the latest industry trends.Our client had an existing SharePoint 2010 based intranet portal used for collaboration and employee listing.As the existing portal had become cluttered, our client wanted a fresh take on the intranet system with SharePoint 2013.
Following were their key requirements:
• Getting improved interface and functionality by using latest SharePoint 2013 platform.
• Revamping Home page, Master page and Navigation.
• Redesigning key views using SharePoint 2013 foundation out of box functionality and custom web parts.
• The new design was expected to be simple, intuitive and usable.
• Migration of necessary documents and information to new intranet site from existing intranet site.
Leo TechnoSoft’s Microsoft Practice provides the SharePoint technology leadership, systems integration and project execution. Our dedicated SharePoint team comprises skilled and certified pool of consultants, architects and developers. Recognizing our expertise in Microsoft SharePoint, the client chose Leo TechnoSoft, for developing their companywide knowledge-sharing intranet portal. Our expert team of adept developers rendered a bespoke solution that ably catered to the client’s precise needs.
SharePoint development company provides platform for application development which gives the flexibility to an enterprise and its employee to collaborate with internal members of the organization. Leo TechnoSoft with expertise in Microsoft SharePoint successfully developed companywide knowledge-sharing intranet portal on the SharePoint platform as per client’s requirements as well as migrated the client’s data from the previous intranet site to the new site.
As Microsoft SharePoint was already part of the company’s technology infrastructure, it put EMA in a prime position to implement further capabilities. The desired solution was appended to their existing Intranet and designed to improve team operations. Leo TechnoSoft’s team members were dedicated to the project and worked closely with the marketing management team.
The new portal has enhanced internal communication and facilitated access to corporate information. It helps to collaborate with internal members of the organization, share, publish reports, manage documents, implement online business processes, share calendars, automate work flows and improve the efficiency of operations, which there by meets their growth and revenue goals while boosting productivity, quality decisions and improving customer service.
• Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013
• Visual Studio 2013
• MS SQL Server 2012
• Document Management : An enterprise-level document management system
• Corporate Social Networking : Stay connected with your company
• Image Gallery : Access corporate images stored within albums
• Quick Links : Quickly access your favorite sites
• Events: Manage your schedule with drag-and-drop calendars
SharePoint development company is known as an exceptional content management and document management system offering interactive features for CMS development, integration services, and workflow management
• The EMA Intranet Portal is available for faculty and staff of the department to collaborate, share and implement online business processes.
• Provides centralized access to business-critical information.
• Simplifies internal and external collaboration.
• Implements effective workflow techniques on existing business processes.
• Empower end users to update content/documents easily.
• Faculty and staff can collaborate, share, discover, search and manage various documents easily across departments as well as on the web.
• SharePoint offers the ability to broaden the platform’s capabilities, integrate new systems, and expand the platform’s functionality as the organization and its needs evolve over time.
About Leo TechnoSoft
Leo TechnoSoft is Outsourced Software Product Development Company with innovation centers in LA, Chicago and India. The Company expertise covers BI, SaaS based applications, Cloud Computing, Migration, Integration, Cross Platform, Testing, Mobility, Big Data, Product Development, SharePoint, SaaS Tenant and IoT Integrations.
To know more about Leo TechnoSoft, contact us at email@example.com or call us at 407-965-5509.