We are looking out for a Senior Java Developer / Forgerock SME.
Working within a team of developers and solutions architects, you will act as the lead consultant to provide an in-depth knowledge of Forgerock technology (OpenIDM, OpenAM, OpenDJ) and provide deep experience and knowledge on Identity and Access Management technologies – IAM, SSO, IDM and AM.
You should be a hands on consultants capable of working as a member of team but also capable of working closely with the client.
-Should be able to design a mobile solution end- to- end (Client- Integration- Server)
– Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
– Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
– Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
– Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
– Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
At least 2 years of design and development experience in ForgeRock tools such as OpenAM, OpenDJ, and OpenIDM.
– At least 5 years of development experience in Java/J2EE web applications.
– Federation: SAML, OAuth 2.0, Liberty, OpenID Connect, etc.
– Development experience working with LDAP protocol and LDAP Servers (preferably OpenDJ/OpenDS).
– Experience with OpenIDM development: User provisioning, profile synchronization, and workflow.
– UI Customization
– Excellent Verbal and written communication skills
Education : BE/B. Tech (Computers, IT )
Experience : 5-8 years
Location : Magarpatta City, Pune
Desired Candidate Profile :
Interested candidates can send their resumes to email@example.com with the following details…
1. Suitable time for Face to Face Interview
2. Current CTC
3. Expected CTC
4. Notice Period