By admin, April 16, 2018
A key result area (KRA) is an strategic factor either internal to the organization or external, where strong positive results must be realized for the organization to achieve its strategic goal(s), and therefore, move toward realizing the organization’s longer term vision of success .
The fundamental goal of performance management is to promote and improve employee effectiveness. It is a continuous process where managers and employees work together to plan, monitor and review an employee’s work objectives or goals and his or her overall contribution to the organization.
1) Performance Planning (includes employee goal setting / objective setting)
2) Ongoing Performance Communication.
3) Data Gathering, Observation and Documentation.
4) Performance Appraisal Meetings.
5) Performance Diagnosis and Coaching
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
CAPTCHA Code *